[GrizHFMinimill] Re: Small milling machines



Mike,

I have the Chester equivalent of the Amadeal offering ( although the Chester mill has undergone a change since I bought mine and is still called the Conquest........Smaller machine basically) and if the X2 that ARC are offering is the brushless motored version then I'd go for the latter....

Many folk have the minimill equivalent of the 'Conquest' and have had problems with the cheaper speed controller, so  I'd still be very tempted to with the ARC machine if I needed to replace mine...

Just my thoughts, a happy Chester customer with no affiliation...

John



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___