Re: [GrizHFMinimill] My $106 HF Mini-mill 3 axis DRO



Very nice job, Rick.  I like the bent clear (acrylic?) covers.  What technique did you use to do that?




From: Rick Grimm <grimmrlg@yahoo.com>
To: GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 9:13 AM
Subject: [GrizHFMinimill] My $106 HF Mini-mill 3 axis DRO

 
I recently purchased a HF mini-mill and my first series of changes were to add 3 axis DRO, pulley drive, and gas spring. I purchased 2 12" and 1 6" iGaging DRO remote readout scales from Grizzly, with shipping it came to $106. I followed some of the previous posters installs with some changes to fit the HF mill, for example the X axis hangs out on the left side of the table instead of the right.

Rick Grimm




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___