Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: Treadmill incline motor



That sounds good but a power table is more important for me, my little x2 weighs less than your head!


From: Oliver Fick <ofick@bendbroadband.com>
To: GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 4:20 PM
Subject: RE: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: Treadmill incline motor

 
I've been thinking about this, too.  I just pulled out the three incline motors that I have and each has a very different mechanical setup so I guess I will have to hook them up and see what they will do.  I'll let you know what I find out.
 
I get tired of cranking my z-axis up and down by hand so this will be a great help if I can make it work.  I have measured the torque required to lift the 160 lb head and it is 171 oz-inch at the hand crank. 
 




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___