[GrizHFMinimill] I cant see PHOTOS, is my user status incorrect?? [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from byghtn3@yahoo.com [GrizHFMinimill] included below]

When trying to see photos provided by other members, I can not see them, and am told that I am not a member, yet I can still post this message.  Is my membership status incorrect?   How can I correct it??   How can I view these photos???


Thanks,

--------------------------------------------


On 1/24/2016 8:05 AM, Yahoo Groups Updates wrote:
Updates in Your Groups
trz200 added 6 photos to the Counterbalance weight folder
 
Counterweight_1.jpg
Counterweight_2.jpg
Counterweight_5.jpg
Counterweight_6.jpg
Counterweight_4.jpg
view all





__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from byghtn3@yahoo.com [GrizHFMinimill] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


__,_._,___